Monday, July 8, 2013

Moments

There are days like today that can feel fine despite the odds. I can wake up tired but functioning. I can smile. I can interact with others like a normal human being. And then in a moment I can feel sad inside and wish that things were not the way they were with me. I think I've taken my hair loss in stride for the most part. Sure I get mad and I get upset but I feel like I'm doing okay. But there are moments, like today listening to two coworkers discuss what to do with their gorgeous hair that something inside of me snaps. It breaks. I think at times that it's my heart. Maybe my spirit. Maybe both. I smile and I laugh and I provide them with my opinion and suggestions. Inside I'm turning to goo. I want to cry but I fight it. What good would tears do me right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment