Friday, May 27, 2011

End of day 1

It's nearing the end of day 1 for me. What a day it has been! I'm having chronic headaches again and today was very painful! I got two terrible headaches back to back. As soon as the first went away I got the second. They were not mild either. Having chronic pain makes it hard to get through a day with two happy and energetic toddlers. I try my best though! We made it through dear daughters eye exam (poor thing needs glasses, just like her mama) and managed to get home without tears. She was a brave little thing! She's very excited about getting her glasses in a few weeks.

Also I did manage to exercise! I did my slim-in-6 first workout (which means I wont be able to walk tomorrow). I also did about 15-20 minutes of the Wii Just Dance game (and then let the kids do the rest). I was sweating like a pig which was quite disgusting, and since I was only able to do about 10 of the 16 pushups on the video I know I'm way out of shape. They were girl pushups too! I guess we will see how it goes 6 weeks from now! :)

I over did it a little with the garlic bread during dinner. My head was pounding, I wanted to run away from my kids and hide upstairs, and instead of that I had a piece of garlic bread. And then another with dinner. Not a huge deal, but I feel a little icky from all the garlic. I had panko breaded tilapia (frozen from Costco, low in fat and damn good) and some asparagus (steamed, nothing on it). I used the left over asparagus to put on a salad for tomorrow.

Overall I guess it was a good day. I'm supposed to go to an awesome Roller Derby match tomorrow night, so that means trying to squeeze in exercise somewhere! The video is only 24 minutes long so I could do it right when I got home. Or if I get to bed on time I could do it when I got up (oh god, exercising at 4:30am...) I guess we will see!

So goodnight for now (no I am not going to bed, though I almost feel like I could).

No comments:

Post a Comment