Saturday, March 2, 2013

Blog from 03/02/13



I'm not even going to pretend that I'm not freaking out.
I am, inside, at full force. I keep feeling that every step forward I make, somehow puts me two steps behind. Universe, why are you against me?!?

I just want to feel a little less stress in my life, is that too much to ask? I am generally a positive person. I am all for positive thinking making a difference for me. Despite the imense stress Ive been through over the past 6 months I've perservered and kept on living. But what the fuck, my car now?!

Yesterday while driving my kids home after picking Katie up from school my car decided to die and not wake up. I ended up having it towed (luckily my car insurance paid for that) to Honda. Got a phone call today from Honda needing yet another hour of "diagnostic time (i.e $125/hr)" because they cant get my computer system to communicate with theirs. The service guy on the phone is beyond nice, yet he is not a tech guy so I feel like he cant communicate thoroughly about what the hell is happening with my car. What choice do I have? I okay another hour. Now I'm $250 in the hole without a diagnosis about what is happening. If my warranty covers this I wont pay a dime. However, if its something my warranty wont cover, I owe them $250 before even beginning the process of fixing the issue. FRACK me!

I just moved. I feel like my life was just about to get great and settle down and then this happens. I just want life to be fair, only once. Yes, I sound pitiful and no, I dont expect you to feel sympathy for me. Sympathy will get me nowhere, and I know this. I just need to VENT. I'm so damn mad at life right now. At this rate my hair will never stop falling out! Cant I just catch a god damned break?!


No comments:

Post a Comment